A major part of the performance of a typical sealing profile comes from correctly understanding the structural factors which support and control the rubber profile of whatever specification chosen and which must be correctly determined in order to ensure a satisfactory installation in the long term. We shall cover here the more important aspects worthy of consideration in the design of complex steel inserted extruded rubber profiles, particularly in connection with applications such as:
- Edge protection profiles, sealing profiles with and without metal carrier
- Sponge rubber profiles with and without bonding (Self/Acrylic Foam)
- Rubber glazing and filler profiles
- Dual Hardness rubber profiles
- Door sealing profiles
- Custom-made products, frames, rings, lengths, butyl, mastic, flock coating, notching, gluing, slip coating, etc.